Cloud CMS Add-Ons let you enhance your editorial user interface with new features and capabilities that integrate to popular third-party services like YouTube, Vimeo and Google Docs. Add-ons provision your editorial environment with things like:
- new form field types that integrate to third-party services
- new user interface pages for browsing and working with media from third-party services
- new actions or rules to enhance your repository's business logic
- new content types, associations and features for your content model
- new administration pages for setting up your integration
- fresh sample content to help in getting started
Add-ons can be added right from your Cloud CMS user interface. Simply select the add-on that wish to install and then install them.
You can also build your own add-ons using the Cloud CMS development environment.